BREAD SLICES 8 NOS
VEGETABLE OIL FOR FRYING
SUGAR 200 GM
MILK 1.5 LTR.
SMALL CARDAMOM POWDER 5 GM
ALMONDS 25 GM
GREEN PISTACHIO 10 GM
SILVER LEAF 4 NOS
SAFFRON ½ GM
- Blanch peel and slice the almonds.
- Peel and slice the pistachio for garnish.
- Remove the sides of the bread.
- Deep fry the bread slices till golden brown and keep it aside.
- Take half of the milk, add sugar, small cardamom powder and saffron, put it on fire in a pan and place fried bread slices over it.
- Cook it on a slow fire till the bread soak the entire milk and change the side of the bread in between.
- Thicken half of the remaining milk with some sugar and small cardamom powder till it becomes thick.
- Put the bread slices into the serving dish , toped with above thicken milk in the centre of each slices.
- Garnish with silver leaf, sliced almonds and pistachio.