MUTTON CHUNKS 600 GM
LAMB FAT 100 GM
GREEN CHILLIES WHOLE 15 GM
RED CHILLI POWDER ( KASHMIRI MIRCH ) 5 GM
GINGER 15 GM
GARLIC 15 GM
CUMIN SEEDS 10 GM
GREEN CORIANDER 10 GM
WHOLE GREEN CARDAMOM 5 NO.
ALL SPICE POWDER 5 GM
SALT 8 GM
- Wash mutton chunks and with the help of a dry cloth squeeze out its excess water.
- Make a fine powder of cardamom.
- Chop and wash the green coriander.
- Add fat, green chillies, ginger, garlic, whole cumin to the mutton chunks and pass out the mutton chunks through the mincing machine three times.
- Add kashmiri mirch powder, chopped green coriander, cardamom powder, all spice powder and salt to the mince and mix well.
- Make small equal 16 balls of mince.
- With the help of fingers overlap the mince right to the length of skewers.
- Roast in the tandoor.
- Arrange four rolls in a plate per portion and serve hot.