WHEAT FLOUR 1 CUP
REFINED FLOUR 1 CUP
SALT 1/2 TBS
SUGAR 1 TBS
GHEE (clarfied butter) 5 TBS (4 TBS FOR THE DOUGH, WHILE ONE TBS TO SPREAD OVER THE ROTIS)
LUKE WARM MILK TO KNEAD THE FLOUR
- In a bowl, mix together wheat flour, flour, salt, sugar, 4 tbs ghee and knead dough with lukewarm milk as required.
- Cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Make balls of the dough.
- Roll out in to saucer size plate.
- Spread with ghee, again roll and form into a ball.
- Then make rotis and cook on a tawa (hot griddle pan) till done from both sides.
- Remove and spread with ghee (1 tbs kept aside will now be used to spread over the rotis).