Paneer Ka Shula
PANEER (cottage cheese ) 400 GM
GREEN CORIANDER 50 GM
GREEN CHILLY 5-6 Nos
CHEDDAR CHEESE 20 GM
RED CHILLY POWDER 5 GM
GARAM MASALA PWD 5 GM
ROASTED GRAM FLOUR 20 GM
REFINED OIL 20 ML
CURD 150 ML
SALT TO TASTE
LEMON 01 No
- Make fine paste of green coriander and fresh green chilly; add some salt and juice of one lemon.
- Cut the paneer in 2.5’’ cube.
- Grate the cheese and mix it with chilly and coriander paste.
- Slit the paneer in three parts and stuff them with above mixture and keep it aside.
- Take the curd and squeeze the extra water through muslin cloth, add roasted gram flour, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and refined oil. Mix well to make smooth paste.
- Mix paneer pieces with marination one by one and marinate for 1 hour.
- Skewer the paneer cubes and roast in the tandoor (Clay oven) alternately, place the paneer pieces on a well greased baking sheet and grill in microwave oven for 10-15 minutes. Keep a watch on browning when grilling.
- Move the skewer in all direction for even roasting.
- Remove the paneer from the skewer and serve hot.