Khoya Khumani (Khubani) Kebab
RAW BANANA 1 KG
POTATOES 300 GM
OIL 30 GM
CUMIN SEED 10 GM
WHITE PEPPER POWDER 05 GM
GARAM MASALA PWD 10 GM
SALT TO TASTE
GREEN CHILLY 5-6 NO
GREEN CORIANDER 50 GM
APRICOTS 50 GM
KHOYA (REDUCED MILK) 50 GM
- Soak apricot in water for about 1 hour, drain it chop finely and mix with khoya (reduced milk)
- Peel and chop ginger, green chilly and green coriander.
- Boil raw banana and potatoes peel, mash and mix it well.
- Heat oil in sauce pan; add cumin seeds till it crackle.
- Add mash banana and potato mixture cook well.
- Add garam masala, white pepper powder and salt to taste.
- Chop the ginger, green chillies, green coriander and mix well with above mixture.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portion and Stuff with apricots and khoya mixture.
- Make medallions of 2.5” diameter.
- Shallow fry on a heated griddle, serve hot.