Hara Tawa Kebab
BENGAL GRAM (CHANNA DAL) 1 KG
SPINACH PASTE 150 GM
TURMERIC POWDER 5 GM
RED CHILLY POWDER 10 GM
CUMIN SEED 30 GM
WHITE PEPPER POWDER 5 GM
GARAM MASALA POWDER 20 GM
DRIED FENUGREEK LEAVES POWDER 10 GM
GINGER PASTE 30 GM
GARLIC PASTE 30 GM
SALT TO TASTE
OIL 50 ML
CORN FLOUR 50 GM
CASHEW NUTS 50 GM
- Take channa dal, turmeric powder, red chilli, salt, ginger & garlic paste and water in a vessel.
- Place the vessel on fire cover and cook till dal is tender.
- When cooked completely take out the mixture, cool and grind it to fine paste.
- Boil the spinach and make fine puree.
- Heat oil in a sauce pan put whole cumin seed till it crackles and spinach puree and cook it properly till the oil separates the spinach.
- Add channa dal paste to the cooked spinach and mix it well, cook on slow fire.
- Add dried fenugreek leaves powder and garam masala powder to the above mixture and check the seasoning.
- Divide the mixture into medallions of 75 gm each.
- Heat the frying pan put some fat and shallow fry the medallions / kebabs till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot.