MUTTON MINCE 800 GM
RAW PAPAYA 100 GM
LAMB FAT 100 GM
ROASTED GRAM FLOUR 75 GM
RED CHILLI POWDER 10 GM
SALT To Taste
GINGER& GARLIC PASTE 20 GM
FAT/VEGETABLE OIL 100 GM
LEMON 2 NO
ONION 2 NO
GALAWAT MASALA INGREDIENTS :
BLACK CARDAMOM 5 GM
PEPPERCORNS 10 GM
CLOVES 3 GM
MACE AND SMALL CARDMOM POWDER 3 GM
CINNAMON POWDER 3 GM
NUTMEG POWDER 3 GM
ALL SPICE POWDER 10 GM
- Make galawat masala by grinding the entire ingredient together.
- Cut the lemon wedges and onion roundels for garnish.
- Pass the mutton and lamb fat through a mincer for about 3-4 times to make a fine paste.
- Make the fine paste of raw papaya and add into the mutton mince .
- Then add the roasted gram flour powder, red chilli powder, salt, and ginger& garlic paste.
- Mix the galawat masala into the above mixture, make a well in the centre and place a live coal with some fat and clove for smoking and cover immediately, this will impart an unique smoky flavor to the meat.
- In a frying -pan heat some vegetable oil, make round medallions of the mixture of about 60 gm each and place them over the pan, cook on both side till well done.
- Serve hot with onions roundels and lemon wedges.