Tornos’ People Policy seeks to create tomorrow’s leaders by developing people to their fullest potential and instilling in them a performance-driven culture.
The Tornos philosophy hinges on treating people with dignity and respect. Tornos believes that, it is a satisfied and dedicated team that will help it realise its mission of being the best in the industry. We provide excellent opportunities for financial and professional growth by offering “intra-preneurship” to its team – that is applying entrepreneurial skills within the company to seek out new businesses. It is our medium setup that can well be defined as, disciplined yet creative, corporate yet entrepreneurial. It employs cutting-edge technology yet remains deeply sensitive to human needs.
Team at Tornos aspires for extraordinary growth. And it is only through them that Tornos has perfected the art and science of tourism and delivers the ultimate travel experience to its customers.
For Beginners Searching for a career…
- Comfortable with multi tasking and creative thinking
- Ability to work long hours in a high energy environment
- Individuals who do not burst by stress but burst stress
- To have a personality of a learner and ready to be trained always
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Computer literate and ability to adapt to personalized software
If you meet the above profile and you believe that a career in travel is just the right choice, you may be the person we are searching for !
Send us your CV detailing all your academic, extra-curricular and professional achievements, if any, to: email@example.com
Tornos has been a very rapidly growing company that has come a long way since its inception in 1994 and is moving ahead with a very firm and strong sense of commitment to its clients, partners, vendors and above all to its own team. Under our expansion plans and increased work profile we have a few openings as under :-
- Tour Designer……01 Post – (1)Lucknow Apply for this on : firstname.lastname@example.org or FILL FORM
- Basic Requirements: Female candidates preferably with a degree / diploma in Travel & Tourism with good knowledge of Indian destinations and ability to plan itineraries around special interest themes. Candidate should be willing learn our way of itinerary drafting and costing. Candidate should have good command over English, both written and spoken. Candidates should be well versed with photo-editing & video-editing software. Knowledge of CorelDraw will be an added advantage. This is a full time requirement with high pressures and deadlines. Age < 30 (Only Females for this post).
- Secretary……01 Post – (1)Lucknow Apply for this on : email@example.com or FILL FORM
- Basic Requirements: Female candidates good at computers, multi tasking, preferably with a degree/diploma in Travel & Tourism. Candidate should be willing to keep schedules, handle petty accounts, draft e-mails, attend telephones, maintain records. Candidate should have good command over English, both written and spoken. Candidate should have good command over English, both written and spoken. Candidates should be well versed with photo-editing & video-editing software. Knowledge of CorelDraw will be an added advantage. This is a full time requirement with high pressures and deadlines. Age < 30 (Only Females for this post).
- Designer & Webmaster……01 Post – (1)Lucknow Apply for this on : firstname.lastname@example.org or FILL FORM
- Trainee Jr Tour Executive……05 Posts (FILL FORM) – (2)Lucknow (1)Delhi (1)Haridwar (1)Prayagraj (1)Ayodhya (1)Kanpur
- Basic Requirements: Candidates preferably with a Degree / Diploma in Travel & Tourism with good spoken & written English. Candidates should be able to independently handle e-mail queries, work on company software. Basic knowledge of computers is a must. Candidates with a knowledge of photo-editing & video-editing software will get an advantage over others. Knowledge of CorelDraw too will come as an added advantage. Candidates should be able to work under extreme pressures and be comfortable working at odd-hours ; Age < 25
- Transfer Representative ……08 Posts (FILL FORM) – (2)Lucknow (1)Delhi (2)Haridwar (1)Prayagraj (2)Ayodhya
- Young male candidates (age < 25 only males) preferably with a Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Travel & Tourism with good spoken English and willing to assist and escort tourists from airport & railway station to hotel & vice versa. We require candidates with presentable personality, with an ability to work under pressure and at odd-hours, during tourist season. This is the first entry level career in tourism operations of our company and candidates can expect quick promotions and salary hikes based on the performance and learning ability.
- Interns……07 Posts (FILL FORM) – (4)Lucknow (1)Delhi (2)Haridwar (1)Prayagraj (1)Ayodhya
- We have an opening for interns to work on ready-made tours for 2023-2025. Students of BTA/MTA/MTM/MBA(Tourism) programmes/PG Diploma in Tourism or Diploma in Tourism with a bent towards Inbound Tours may get in touch with us by filling a form (CLICK HERE TO FILL FORM) to appear for a personal interview. This is a part time position from 1530 hrs to 1900 hrs daily except Sundays. It is a low remuneration (training type) opportunity targeted only at students of tourism, giving an insight to intricate planning skills based on assignments. This is only open to final year students till they are students, after they pass their course the involvement would automatically be terminated and a certificate would be issued. This gives an edge to students looking for openings after the completion of this term.