Lucknow Plan (LP) -Not EP, not CP, not MAP, not AP
Sights, Sounds, Smells and Sapidity of Lucknow on this tour. We take you on the food trail from early hours of the morning till late in the night, include the fabulous monuments and also show you the intangible heritage of this fabled city, all in a day. This is a complete day package that includes all except your hotel stay to show you Lucknow as no one has ever seen.
What you eat ?
- Mattha : Buttermilk flavoured with black salt and cumin.
- Jalebi : A popular sweet made from a fermented batter of refined wheat flour, deep fried in pretzels and dunked in saffron-sugar syrup, usually had with plain yogurt, as a breakfast dish.
- Khasta : Wheat dough stuffed with a fine paste of black lentil and deep fried in ghee, served with a spicy potato preparation.
- Lassi : Thick whisked sweet yogurt topped with cream.
- Poori : Flattened deep fried bread, flavoured with carom seeds, served with potato and chick pea preparation.
- Thandai : A refreshing and a healthy milk based drink having a combination of almond paste and condiments.
- Paani Batashey : A crispy round hollow semolina canopies filled with tangy and spicy water had as an evening snack.
- All that is on our Culinary Walk
What you see ?
|Botanical Garden||Asfi Imambara||Husainabad Imambara||Residency|
|Dhobi Ghat||La Martiniere||Dilkusha||Heritage Walk|
INR 8000 per person (min 2 guests)
|Starting Time :||
|Expected Duration :||
This is an exhaustive and a long tour. Guests must be foodies, loving food adventure to fully enjoy this tour.
Does not operate on Thursday & Sunday
An exclusive air-conditioned car.
Hotel pickup & drop at hotel in the evening.
English speaking food specialist & heritage guide from hotel to hotel.
All entrances to the monuments on the tour.
Full food cost unlimited servings from pre-breakfast till dinner.
Walking bag with bottled water and light refreshments.
Any beverage, except bottled water unless a part of the menu of the day.
Tips & gratuities for service and cooking staff (at the discretion of guests).