REFINED FLOUR 300 GM
GRAIN SUGAR 5 GM
SALT 5 GM
MILK 150 ML
FAT 150 ML
KEWRA (screw pine) ESSENCE (2 DROPS )
SAFFRON ½ GM
WATER 50 ML
- Sieve refined flour with salt.
- Mix saffron colour with water.
- Add milk, grain sugar with refined flour and knead a smooth dough.
- Add melted vegetable fat, kewra (screw pine) water in the dough.
- Make small 4 balls from the dough.
- Roll each ball to the round shape, approximately 9”diameter and keep aside.
- Spread the above rotis more with the help of hands and cook in iron tandoor.
- During cooking in tandoor, when the rotis get light brown in colour, sprinkle the saffron water over all rotis and uniformly make it coloured.
- Dry the colour and take out all the rotis.