MUTTON BONELESS 800 GM
CHANNA DAL 100 GM
ONIONS 50 GM
SALT TO TASTE
CUMIN SEED 20 GM
WHOLE RED CHILLY 5 NO
SMALL CARDAMOM 5 NO
BIG CARDAMOM 5 NO
CINNAMON 2 GM
BLACK PEPPER CORN 3 GM
GINGER 20 GM
BAY LEAVES 3 NO
GREEN CHILLI 3 NO
ONION 20 GM
GREEN CORIANDER 15 GM
- Pass the boneless mutton through a mincer and make a fine paste .
- Slice the onions , fry till golden brown and chop it .
- Chop the green chillies and green coriander for stuffing.
- Take a vessel put mutton boneless and all the ingredients into it, pour water into the vessel to cover all the ingredients.
- Put on fire and cook it till all the water is evaporated and meat is cooked properly.
- Add fat to the mixture and fry it till golden brown.
- Take out the mixture ,cool it down and make a fine paste of it.
- Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and stuff with chopped green chillies , coriander and fried onions.
- Make round medallions of 2.5” diameter and shallow fry on heated tawa or girdle on both sides till golden brown and serve hot.