CHICKEN BONELESS 800 GM
GREEN CHILLI WHOLE 5-6 NO
GINGER WHOLE 30 GM
GARLIC WHOLE 25 GM
GARAM MASALA PWD 20 GM
SALT TO TASTE
CHEDDAR CHEESE 100 GM
CUMIN SEEDS 25 GM
EGGS 4 NO
CREAM. 50 ML
ONION 2 NO
LEMON 2 NO
- Peel ginger and garlic and keep it a side.
- Cut lemon wedge and onion roundels for garnish.
- Wash the chicken and squeeze out all the water.
- Mix the chicken with ginger, garlic, cumin seeds, green chillies, grated cheese, eggs and salt.
- Mince the whole mixture two times in the mincer.
- Mix the mince and garam masala powder well with hand and skewer it. Make it half done in the tandoor.
- Apply some cream on the kebab.
- Roast the kebab again in the tandoor to golden brown colour.
- Remove it from the skewer and serve hot with onion and lemon wedges .