For Better view use IE8+ version or any other Browser
Featured Recipe : Sheer Brunj |
Click Here to watch COQUINA’s introductory VIDEO
RICE 100 GM
MILK 500 ML
FAT 200 GM
CASHEW NUTS BROKEN 20 GM
SMALL CARDAMOM 4 NO
KHOYA 150 GM
SUGAR 200 GM
SAFFRON 1/2 GM
RAISINS 15 GM
SILVER LEAF 01 NO
ROSE WATER 1 ML
- Soak saffron in tepid milk and keep it aside.
- Clean, wash and soak the rice in water for about 15-20 minutes and drain it.
- Heat fat in a pan add small cardamom till it crackles, add khoya and soaked rice and sauté it for some time.
- Lightly sauté the rice so that the rice doesn’t change the colour.
- Then add milk and cook till the rice is properly cooked.
- Add sugar and further cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Finally add saffron (soaked in little milk) and rose water.
- Garnish with raisins, cashew nuts and silver leaf.
- Serve hot or cold.
Click Here to watch an introductory VIDEO / Also check Events at COQUINA : Click Here / Buy some artisanal Indian Chutneys, Pickles & Spices at Coquina Shop : Click Here