For Better view use IE8+ version or any other Browser
Featured Recipe : Sewain Ka Muzaffar |
Click Here to watch COQUINA’s introductory VIDEO
SEWAI (FINE VERMICELLI) 100 GM
GHEE TO FRY
MILK 200 ML
SUGAR 200 GM
KEWRA JAL 10 ML
KHOYA (REDUCED MILK) 100 GM
SAFFRON AS REQUIRED
RAISINS 15 GM
PISTACHIO 3 GM
ALMONDS 3 GM
SILVER LEAF 01 NO
SMALL CARDAMOM 5-6NO
- Cut the pistachio and almonds into thin slice.
- Make fine powder of small cardamom.
- Fry the vermicelli in ghee and keep aside.
- Make a one string sugar syrup with milk, sugar and little water. Add fried vermicelli to it.
- Heat little ghee add khoya and raisins to it. Cook for a while.
- Sprinkle the sliced pistachios and almonds it on the vermicelli mixture.
- Place over a moderate flame and cover the container, cook till well done.
- Remove the lid and add small cardamom powder, kewra water (This is an extract that’s distilled from the pandanus flowers and is used to provide flavors for meat, drinks, and desserts) and mix it well.
- Garnish with raisins and silver leaf, pistachios.
Click Here to watch an introductory VIDEO / Also check Events at COQUINA : Click Here / Buy some artisanal Indian Chutneys, Pickles & Spices at Coquina Shop : Click Here