Mahi Tikka Kali Mirch
SOLE FISH 800 GM
GINGER 10 GM
GARLIC 10 GM
LEMON JUICE 2 NO
SALT TO TASTE
CHEDDAR CHEESE 20 GM
EGGS 1 NO
ROASTED GRAM FLOUR 20 GM
BLACK PEPPER CORN POWDER 10 GM
CURD 100 GM
YELLOW CHILLI PWD 5 GM
REFINED OIL 20 ML
GARAM MASALA PWD 10 GM
- Cut the fish into 2.5” square pieces.
- Peel ginger and garlic and make a fine paste.
- Hang the curd in a muslin cloth for removing excess water.
- Grate the cheese and keep aside.
- Wash fish pieces and add ginger & garlic paste, yellow chilly powder lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep aside for 15-20 min.
- For the marination take grated cheese and add black pepper corn powder gram flour powder, eggs and make a fine paste .
- Add hang curd and mix well to make smooth marination . Add refined oil and mix well.
- Add fish pieces to the marination and mix well. Add garam masala powder.
- Skewer the fish tikka and roast in the tandoor (clay oven)
- Remove from fire, serve hot.