(scroll down to look for “Current Openings”, based in Lucknow & Haridwar)
Tornos’ People Policy seeks to create tomorrow’s leaders by developing people to their fullest potential and instilling in them a performance-driven culture.
The Tornos philosophy hinges on treating people with dignity and respect. Tornos believes that, it is a satisfied and dedicated team that will help it realize its mission of being the best in the industry. Tornos provides excellent opportunities for financial and professional growth by offering “intra-preneurship” to its team – that is applying entrepreneurial skills within the company to seek out new businesses. It is our medium setup that can well be defined as, disciplined yet creative, corporate yet entrepreneurial. It employs cutting-edge technology yet remains deeply sensitive to human needs.
Team at Tornos aspires for extraordinary growth. And it is only through them that Tornos has perfected the art and science of tourism and delivers the ultimate travel experience to its customers.
For Beginners Searching for a career……
- Comfortable with multi tasking and creative thinking
- Ability to work long hours in a high energy environment
- Individuals who do not burst by stress but burst stress
- To have a personality of a learner and ready to be trained always
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Computer literate and ability to adapt to personalized software
If you meet the above profile and you believe that a career in travel is just the right choice, you may be the person we are searching for !
Send us your CV detailing all your academic, extra-curricular and professional achievements, if any, to: email@example.com
Tornos has been a very rapidly growing company that has come a long way and is moving ahead with a very firm and strong sense of commitment to its clients, partners, vendors and above all to its own team. Under our expansion plans and increased work profile we have a few openings as under :-
- Research Assistant……01 Post (E-mail Resume : firstname.lastname@example.org) – (1)Lucknow
- Basic Requirements: Females candidates with research abilities, ability to conceptulise leisure travel topics, research, write, edit and publish in our in-house newsletter. Designing of brochures, leaflets and other print material. Conceptualizing new travel products, researching and executing the same for business development. It is important to have very good command over English language (British English, with no texting/chatting slang). Females with a Degree / Diploma in Travel, will have an edge. Good computer skills including internet. Should be Lucknow based; Age < 40
- Jr Tour Executive……05 Post (FILL FORM) – (1)Lucknow, (1)Haridwar, (1)Allahabad, (2)Gorakhpur
- Basic Requirements: Males with a Degree / Diploma in Travel, thorough knowledge of Indian Destinations, Ability to plan and execute itineraries for foreign tourists; Age < 23
- Asst Accounts Exe……01 Post (E-mail Resume : email@example.com) – (1)Lucknow, (1)Gorakhpur
- Basic Requirements: Females with sound knowledge of Tally, Taxation, Invoicing, Payment Followups, E-mailing, Good communication on telephones and an ability to learn internal accounting and booking software and procedures. Will be assisting senior accounts manager; Age < 25
- Office Secretary……01 Post (E-mail Resume : firstname.lastname@example.org) – (1)Lucknow
- Basic Requirements: Females capable of handling, telephones and computers with average typing speed, ability to draft e-mails, have good written & spoken English, should be capable of filling, answering telephones, updating office records & files. Candidate should have an ability to learn internal booking software and procedures; Age < 25
- Asst Food Curator……01 Post (E-mail Resume : email@example.com) – (1)Lucknow
- Gastronomy is one of the forte of Tornos among its many product offerings. We have our own facility of experiential kitchen to educate guests about Awadhi cooking, we also conduct cooking sessions as a part of many other products, this apart from our Culinary Walk. We require some passionate individual who love to cook, understands cooking and is good at food interpretations. Candidates could be hotel management graduates or just people who love to cook and eat too. Candidates will be required to assist Senior Food Curators and also work independently; Age < 35
- Monument Facilitators……01 Post (E-mail Resume : firstname.lastname@example.org) – (1)Lucknow
- Minimum qualification : Matriculation but should be able to communicate in broken English with foreign guests. Pleasing personality, hospitable and kind attitude towards visiting tourists. Candidates should have a good PR skill to manage priority entry for tourist at monuments in coordination with monument administration. Candidates who have worked as ticket keepers, as guards (though this profile does not require any guarding as such), recently retired tourist monument staff (from departments like, Archaeological Survey of India, State Archaeology, Department of Tourism) are welcome to apply; Age >18
- Interns……02 Posts (FILL FORM) – (1)Lucknow, (1)Haridwar
- We have an opening for interns to work on ready-made tours for 2014-15. Students of BTA/MTA/MTM/MBA programmes/PG Diploma in Tourism or Diploma in Tourism with a bent towards Inbound & Domestic Tours may get in touch with us by filling a form (CLICK HERE TO FILL FORM) to appear for a personal interview. This is a part time position from 1530 hrs to 1900 hrs daily except Sundays. It is a low remuneration (training type) opportunity targeted only students of tourism, giving an insight to intricate planning skills based on assignments. This is only open to final year students till they are students, after they pass their course the involvement would automatically be terminated and a certificate would be issued. This gives an edge to students looking for openings after the completion of this term.